A big Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the USA! I thought it’d be fun to give a top five list of what a cowboy might be thankful for…
- Mother Nature in a good mood. (Ranching ain’t easy, ya know).
- Boots that fit well. (Have you ever tried to jump from a horse and tie a calf? You want those boots to fit.)
- Friends to count on…and help. (Cowboys are the most loyal group you’ll ever meet).
- Family to carry on the ranch/farm/name. (Cowboys are all about family…once they find/have one).
- A woman to love and protect. (A lonely cowboy is just…sad. Those tough guys need love, too).